New Month/Wish List

Wishlist

Today is the start of a new month! I absolutely love July and look forward to it every year. For me, July means getting together with friends, hitting the pool, having dinner outside, fireworks, s'mores, and eating a lot of yummy food. It also means looking for new things to buy and try! I made a small wish list of things I've been looking at for sometime. I haven't been able to control my love for mint colored items since last summer. I fell in love with Essie's Mint Candy Apple nail polish and mint colored Vans. I am loving headbands, like the one above from Anthropologie, and colorful nail polish for the summer. I've also been dying to try Mermaid Perfume..I think the name is so cute! I've not only been looking for perfume, but I've also been on the lookout for a new bag I can throw together with anything. I think the two above from Francesca's are beautiful!

What are you looking for this month? 
Have you tried mermaid perfume?
What colors do you love this summer?
-Carrie

Vans boat shoes
tillys.com


Vegan handbag
francescas.com


Satchel style handbag
francescas.com


Head wraps headband
anthropologie.com


Oil perfume
urbanoutfitters.com


Essie nail polish
zappos.com


Essie
cusp.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages