Saturday/5

On Saturdays, I'm going to share my favorites from the past week. Whether my favorites are thoughts, recipes, Bible verses, songs, movies, people, looks, food, etc. Whatever they may be, I am going to share them on Saturdays! You can see my last post here.


Food: I had Zoes Kitchen the other day..oh my word. It was so GOOD. I had chicken kabobs, pita bread, hummus, and a Greek salad. YUM.

Show: The Bachelorette. This sounds really stupid, but I find it way too entertaining to stop!

App: Retrica. I just got this app for free and I really like it! I'm a sucker for any photo apps, but this one blew me away. It has a timer, filters, borders, and you can take photo strips (it takes the pictures by itself-one after the other) like the one above!

Website: us.cottonon.com. The other day, I was reading through blogs and I came across a blogger who mentioned this website in one of her posts, so I checked it out. I was on for less than 15 minutes and found over ten items. They have so manny cute things! I found a pair of printed jeans for $10!

What did you love this week?
-Carrie 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages