Catch Up

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to check in and catch you all up on my life lately.
Gary, my dad, and I arrived back home on Saturday from Florida.
Yesterday, I worked for eleven hours. You read that right! ELEVEN hours. My feet/legs are killing me especially after walking two theme parks on vacation! After work, I went over to Gary's house and helped him pack up and loaded my car up with his bike and other things (he's kind of a prince).
Today, I am helping Gary to move into his first apartment in Birmingham! We are trying not to think too much about it because it's really sad. We've been together (almost) everyday for the last year, so we're not looking forward to leaving each other for the short time we'll be apart.
In other news, I will be posting all about our trip to Florida this week! I absolutely can't wait to share our vacation with you all.
Also, I can't decide if I want to make a video of a Target/Forever 21 haul or maybe just review some of the products so let me know your thoughts on that in the comments below or email me :)

Oh, and tomorrow is my first day of school at UAH.
AHH wish me luck!
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages