Catching Up


Hi, everyone! I'm back today with a little catch-up post.
I went to Birmingham on Wednesday with my mom and the business she works for and worked Thursday and Saturday--two very long days. We went to dinner Thursday night at Saw's BBQ and we picked up cupcakes from Dreamcakes in Homewood (I mentioned Saw's and Dreamcakes in this post). It was so yummy! I was able to show my mom UAB's campus and where I had all my classes last year. We came home on Friday and spent the rest of the night relaxing-I watched some tv with Gary which is always fun :)
On Saturday, I went shopping at Target with my mom and bought school supplies and new bedding! I am so excited about my new bedding. I haven't done hardly anything to my room since we moved to AL almost ten years ago! So, now I'm in the process of redoing my room-I have big ideas for it so I'll keep you updated on that. Afterwards, I went to work and wore flats that I hadn't completely broken in yet and I ended up with 6 blisters on my feet. Let's just say.. I learned my lesson.
Yesterday, Gary, my dad, and I went to lunch after church and then I went to work with my dad. We went up on this huge building-the view was so beautiful (the picture above doesn't do it justice). After we got back home, Gary came back over and we hung out with my dad, ate breakfast for dinner, and played a little bit of volleyball in the yard.
I have a lot going on this week--work, an advising appointment, and packing (Gary, my dad, and I are going to Florida next week! We are so excited).
This week, I hope to open my online shop. I know, I know, I said I would have it up last week, but hopefully nothing will come up this time around! Like I said last week, I will be having a special post coming soon!

What are your plans for this week?

-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages