Saturday/9

On Saturdays, I'm going to share my favorites from the past week. Whether my favorites are thoughts, recipes, Bible verses, songs, movies, people, looks, food, etc. Whatever they may be, I am going to share them on Saturdays! You can see my last post here.

First off, I want to take a minute and talk about how great the weather has been! The past few days have been SO nice out. I'm talking like 70 degrees in the morning and 85 degrees during the day. Can't get much better than that!
Now to my favorites from this week..



Purchase: The Body Shop's body butter. Oh. My. Word. Both of these are crazy good! I'm going to do a whole post on them next week because I think they're so fabulous that they deserve it. Be on the look out for that!

Song: I'm throwing it back today with George Strait! My favorite song this week has been "Give It All We Got Tonight" by George Strait. This song will be at my wedding--I love it so much!

(via Pinterest)

Look: This past week, I've been obsessed with funky pants! I think they are the cutest and I can't get enough of them!

What did you love this week?
Happy Saturday!

-Carrie

I'm linking up with Katie from Katie Did What :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am obsesseddddd with Bath and Body Works' body butter! It is the BEST!! My mom got me hooked on the vanilla one and it's all I use now. Love love love!! Also, those pants are super cute and I love that it feels like you're wearing pj's in public. Win win ;)

    Thanks for linking up, love!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried body butter from there! I'll have to try it ;)

      Delete

 

Pages