Saturday/7

On Saturdays, I'm going to share my favorites from the past week. Whether my favorites are thoughts, recipes, Bible verses, songs, movies, people, looks, food, etc. Whatever they may be, I am going to share them on Saturdays! You can see my last post here

Song: In Love With The Girl by Luke Bryan. I absolutely love this song! I find it so catchy and I have had it on repeat all week. You can find the song here.

Workout: Tone it Up's Sleek & Slender Abs. Seriously, I did this workout on Tuesday (and forgot to stretch, silly me) and I'm still feeling the aftermath! This workout not only targets your abs, but also your back. I will definitely be doing this more often :)



Hair: Wavy/curly with a straightener. I've been practicing all week and after a little bit of time, I think I have figured it out. This look is so easy and quick, which I love (because who has hours to spend on their hair?)!

What did you love this week?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages