Wanderlust

Recently, all I've been able to think about is traveling. I guess you could say I have a bad case of wanderlust. As I look through blogs, I always seem to stumble upon the travelers. I scroll through the pictures of their travels and become green with envy, my heart becomes overwhelmed, and I long to go somewhere I've never been. Pinterest has made these finds unintentionally easy for me. I have a whole board covered in destinations to see and adventures to experience. Because I find traveling so fascinating, below I am going to share a few places I want to go.
1. Zakynthos Island, Greece: Not only do I love Greek food, but the waters of Greece are enough to entice me into visiting. 
(via Pinterest)

2. Paris, France: This may or may not be a cliche desire however, I'm dying to see the Eiffel tower at night and visit The Louvre. 
(via Pinterest)

3. Germany: Castles aren't only for princesses, but for me, too! I want to visit the castles of Germany not only for the beautiful architecture, but to feel like a princess for a day. How could you not in a castle like this?

(via Pinterest)

4. Bora Bora, Tahiti: Home to the bluest of blue waters. Need I say more?
(via Pinterest)

5. Venice, Italy: The transportation is boats, and the streets are water. What more can you ask for?

(via Pinterest)

6. Kauai, Hawaii: Lush island with beautiful water. I've always wanted to explore Hawaii.

(via Pinterest)

7. Florence, Italy: Beautiful architecture and an innumerable amount of history.

(via Pinterest)

8. London, England: There's not only a countless number of historical sites, but London is also home to several Harry Potter sites (excuse my inner nerd).

(via Pinterest)

9. Amsterdam: I would've never thought of visiting the Netherlands until I found a blogger who blogs about living in Amsterdam. What a beautiful place.

(via Pinterest)

10. French Riviera: I think the picture speaks for itself :)

(via Pinterest)

What's on your travel list?
What places have you visited?
-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages