Trublend Minerals

I was going to share a recipe with you all today, but I can't seem to find the camera that has all the pictures on it. So... instead, I will be doing a product review of Covergirl's Trublend Mineral Loose Powder!

 

I bought this product because the foundation I use now (Fit Me Foundation) is too light for my skin since I've been out in the sun, but I still love it/have a good amount left, so I needed something that I could blend into it. So, I bought Covergirl's Trublend Minerals! I use/have used Bare Minerals and I really like that, but I like this so much more because of the lightness of it. It's not cake-y, unless you don't use a good brush.
This product came with a "fluffy application puff" which I threw away right after I used it for the first time. It shed little white puffs all over my face and caked on the minerals, so I trashed it. I realized after I did this that the application puff kept the minerals from coming up out of the holes..so now it's a little messy, but I'll get over it :). After I dumped the puff, I picked up a brush from Target (e.l.f. complexion brush). I found that this works really well in applying the minerals.
The packaging is plastic, and somewhat messy like all minerals, but I like it. There is not a huge color selection, but like I said before, it's blend-able. Overall, I really like this product and I will buy it again!

Have you tried Trublend Minerals?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages