Candles


As of late, I've been obsessed with candles. I don't know what's come over me, but I can't stop looking for new ones to buy! They completely add to a room and just brighten my day. It all started when Gary surprised me with a diamond candle. As you can see in the picture, I've already used a good bit of it and I just got it last Thursday! If you don't know what that is, I'll tell you. A diamond candle (you can find their website here) is a 21 OZ, 100% soy, natural candle with a diamond ring in it. The rings vary from $10-$5,000, so you could get a really nice ring! I have my ring, but I'm having trouble taking a picture of it (my phone won't focus), so I'll show you a picture as soon as I can get one! Now who doesn't want a ring AND a candle? Anyways.. I'm obsessed. I received the Hawaiian Coconut scent and it smells SO good, but it's not overwhelming, which I love. You have to buy one. I've been looking for another scent to buy. I'm eyeing this diamond candle and this one Nest Fragrances.

If you have any suggestions, let me know!
Do you like candles?
What is your favorite scent?
-Carrie

[All opinions and views shared are my own]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages