Day Trip/Review

Because it poured yesterday in Nashville and almost all of our plans were outside, Gary and I decided to stay and move our day trip today. So, we are on our way to Nashville! Since I hadn't planned on being out of town today, I am going to leave you with a really small product review.

[The opinions and views shared are my own]

(via Google)

Today, I am going to share a few things about Maybelline's Coverstick Concealer
First off, I am really into concealers. Every time I hear about a new one, I feel as though I have to try it right away. So, I rushed into Target and bought this. I was hopeful of this concealer because I love Maybelline, and I read that it was waterproof (which is always a plus in my book). However, I found the opposite of this product. 
I don't know if it's because it's in stick form, but it's very thick and chalky. It doesn't blend well, and it makes concealing all those things you want to conceal very obvious. The plus that I found in this product is the packaging. I like that it looks like a lipstick, and it's easy to just throw in your purse, but at the same time, it's as if the thick stick form prevents the concealer from having blend-able and smooth coverage. 

Have you tried Maybelline's Coverstick Concealer?
What's your favorite concealer?
Let me know what you think in the comments below!

-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages