Birchbox/7



Hi, everyone! I'm back today with another Birchbox peek. This month's Rifle Paper Company box is beautiful! I couldn't wait to receive my box when I heard Birchbox was teaming up with Anna Rifle Bond for this month's box. 
Here's what was inside:

Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo | Full-size, $15
What: This mild cleanser delivers much-needed nourishment to repair and rebuild strands
How: Massage a quarter-sized dollop into wet hair. Rinse and follow with conditioner 
My Thoughts: Although I haven't changed my shampoo in years, it can be a treat to try others sometimes. I am really excited to try this shampoo as I've heard pretty good things about it. It will be in my suitcase this weekend!

Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Repairing Conditioner | Full-size, $16
What: Restorative formula that strengthens dry or damaged hair, leaving it softer and smoother
How: Work through clean, damp hair, focusing on ends. Rinse well
My Thoughts: As with shampoo, I haven't changed my conditioner in years either. I'm excited to try this product this weekend.

Harvey Prince Yogini| Full-size, $55
What: This stress-dissolving scent mixes light, crisp notes of grapefruit with star jasmine
How: Apply to pulse points, take a deep breath, and enjoy a mini aromatherapy break
My Thoughts: I'm not much into perfumes or strong scents for that matter. However, this scent is so nice and therapeutic!

Jouer Tint | Full-size, $22
What: Two-in-one pigment that gives lips and cheeks a wash of creamy color
How: Dab onto lips and cheeks with fingertips. Layer for brighter color
My Thoughts: I am so so so excited about this product! I've never tried a cheek/lip tint (I know right, it's like I live under a rock), so I can't wait to try this.

LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil | Full-size, $20
What: Perfect for spring, this high-gloss, semisheer lip color glides on butter-smooth
How: Swipe onto lips, and build for more pigment. Bonus: it smells minty fresh!
My Thoughts: I love the shade of this lip pencil! It's the perfect shade for my lips with a little pinch of color!

What did you get in April's box?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages