Rambling

Hi, everyone! I know I haven't posted in what seems like forever, but it will only be a little while longer! This week is my last week of classes and then next week are my final exams. After exam week and classes are over, I am going to be able to dedicate more time to blogging.
I've been really struggling this semester to do all things I want to do while maintaining my grades. I've been so overwhelmed and tired. I've felt like giving up so many times. I've shed a few tears and had a few breakdowns, but at the end of the day, I've just got to remind myself that I can do this. Most importantly, college is just a short period of my life and I should enjoy it. If you're struggling with the same thing, you got this!

" I hope you know you're capable and brave and significant. Even when it feels like you're not."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages