My Everyday Look - Spring Edit

My everyday Spring look is coming into full effect as the flowers are starting to bloom and the air is becoming warmer (and my allergies return). For Spring, my makeup is consisting of the dewy Nars Sheer Glow Foundation base mixed with Covergirl's Trublend foundation. For cheeks, I've been using Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzer in Light with Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Thrilled on the apples of my cheeks. I apply a Maybelline tattoo eyeshadow in Barely Branded (#70) to the eyelid with my finger and then add Rimmel's Bad Girl Bronze Scandal Eyes eyeshadow stick in the crease and the corner, then blended out with my finger. For the eyes, I've been using Tarte's multiplEYE prime lash enhancing primer with Lights, Camera, Lashes overtop. Lastly, I've been using a Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade (#047).

What's your Spring everyday look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages