Ipsy

This month, I decided to sign up for Ipsy (you can read more about the subscription here). I have been getting a bit tired of the products in my the Birchbox's I've been receiving (plus the products from Ipsy are more affordable), so I thought I'd try out Ipsy who instead of a box, sends a makeup bag with products inside, for just $10 (this is not an advertisement, just my honest thoughts - I pay for all of this myself).
I received my first one just recently and was really surprised to see what was inside!
I wasn't too excited about the makeup bag, but I can always find a use for one. The products inside were: Starlooks lipgloss, Sophisticated & Sensual perfume, Hikari blush, hey honey Good morning honey silk facial serum, and the Balm Nude eyeshadow on Flirty.
Overall, I was really happy with my Ipsy bag this month!

Have you ever tried Ipsy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages