Fall Wish List

Fall Wishlist

Hi, everyone! This past weekend was a bit chilly here in Birmingham and now I am so ready for fall to be here. So, today, I am going to share with you my fall wish list!
1. I am dying for this bag. Phillip Lim has teamed up with Target and he now has a handbag line out! As you may or may not know, Lim's collections are very expensive (see here and here for proof). However, with his Target collaboration, the bags are so affordable and SO cute! I. am. drooling.
2. My friend Hannah told me about Rimmel's Scandal Eye Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in nude and convinced me I needed it. Plus, she also told me that when you apply it to your waterline, you appear to be more awake!
3. I have made it my mission to find a new makeup bag. I don't have too many makeup bags because I hate feeling like I'm traveling all the time and I like organizing my makeup, but since I'm back at college and I travel back home, I feel as if it's a good investment.
4. I bought a Sonia Kashuk brush at the beginning of the summer and I fell in love with it. Since then, I've been wanting a whole set of them.
5. I saw this beanie on H&M's website and I have been drooling over it. I love wearing a hat during the fall and winter months. I think it adds a lot to an outfit.
6. I have been looking for the perfect pair of black jeans. I think black jeans can make an outfit all by themselves.
7. I've also been looking for a tribal, fitted skirt. I think this one from H&M is so cute!
8. Over the summer, I've fallen in love with gold statement pieces. Since then, I've been looking for the perfect gold statement necklace.
9. Last, I've been dying to have some leopard print flats. I don't own anything animal print, so I think this would be a good place to start!

What is on your fall wish list?
-Carrie



STELLA McCARTNEY jeans
stellamccartney.com


H m skirt
$32 - hm.com




H m hat
$11 - hm.com




Forever 21 bags case
forever21.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages