Gel Eyeliner


Hi, everyone! I have a long over-do product review for you all today. 
I bought Maybelline's Eystudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner because my sister was absolutely raving about it so naturally, I went out and bought it in Charcoal. I've never used an eyeliner that had a brush with it, nor have I tried a gel eyeliner, so I was pumped to try this! I've been using this for a few weeks and I love it. I really like the charcoal color--it's the perfect color for a daytime liner because it's not too dark. The packaging is another plus--the glass jar is tasteful and sophisticated (I love the jar!). I love the idea of using a brush instead of a stick liner. Although I do love this eyeliner, it doesn't last all day and it will smudge a bit. However, I tend to touch up during the day anyways, so it's not a hinderance in my opinion. 

Have you tried Maybelline's gel eyeliner?
Do you like using stick liners or brush liners better?

-Carrie

[The opinions and views shared are my own]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages