Saturday/3

On Saturdays, I'm going to share my favorites from the past week. Whether my favorites are thoughts, recipes, Bible verses, songs, movies, people, looks, food, etc. Whatever they may be, I am going to share them on Saturdays! You can see the last post here.



Favorite recipe: I made chicken fried rice the other night for dinner and I loved it! I'm going to share the recipe on Monday--so be on the lookout  for that!

Favorite song: "Beat This Summer" by Brad Paisley found here. This song has been stuck in my head for a week and I really like it. The music video is too cute!

Favorite snack: This week I've been snacking on something not so healthy. Chocolate chip teddy grahams in Nutella. This is the best snack ever.

Favorite hobby: Cooking and baking. Since I've been home, I've found every excuse to be in the kitchen. I have a list of recipes to try this summer :)



What are your favorites this week?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages