The Rocket

The Rocket

Today I have another product review! [The opinions and views shared are my own]
I am going to talk about Maybelline's the Rocket Volum' Express waterproof mascara. I usually change up my mascara every time I run out and I hardly ever buy waterproof mascara, but I like having a little on when I go to the beach or pool, and I thought what better time to try it than the summer, so I bought the Rocket. The first thing I noticed when I opened the packaging was the brush. I love the blue brush! It's like rubbery, soft, and it has a good number of bristles-while looking cute too. With this mascara, you don't have to worry about it smudging under your eyes during the day or running when it rains (or when you need a good cry). It doesn't move unless you use makeup remover. It doesn't clump, but it doesn't define every single eyelash (if that makes sense) which makes the lashes look thin. My only issue with this product is that it lengthens more than it "volumizes." Overall, I really like this mascara!

Check back tomorrow for elastic hair ties!
-Carrie
Volumizing mascara
walmart.com


Volum waterproof mascara
maybelline.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages