Weekly Favorites/3

Hi, everyone! Today is the third week of doing my "weekly favorites." You can see the other two here and here. If you have a post like this as well, please feel free to post it down below so I can take a look!
This week, I've been loving my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. I used it so much while I was on vacation in Florida and I can't get enough of the photos. I forgot to mention this in this post, but I also bought the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works. This is one of my all time favorite scents from them. I've been using it all week! My other favorites this week are my OPI nail polish in "Mod About You" and my Morgan Taylor nail polish in "Water Baby." I'm still loving pastels.

What are you favorites this week?
Have a great weekend!
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages