Contigo

Today I thought I'd share with you all my love for my new water bottle. After taking my Camelback water bottle in between and all over 4 Disney parks this summer, I had a little issue with it. When I arrived back home, I stopped in Target and walked through the water bottle aisle. My eyes wandered all the different colors, brands, and types of bottles. How interesting, right? I once again spotted this Contigo water bottle that I've had my eye on for months. The cute pinky rose color, the fact that it breaks into three parts, and you can carry it by the loop on the lid all influenced me to buy this it for only $10. 
I have been using this bottle every day (don't worry, I wash it) and I am completely obsessed with it! I take it everywhere. If any of you are in the market for a new water bottle, I would suggest trying out Contigo!

-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages