Skin Routine

Skin Routine

Hi, everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all my skin routine because I think it's really interesting to see other's way of doing things. So, here we go!
[Just a disclaimer: I wash my face once a day because I've learned the hard way that over-washing it does it no good! Therefore, this is the routine I do only at night]
Before I take a shower, I use the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser to take off all of my makeup. Once I'm in the shower, I scrub in my Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, let it sit on my face for thirty seconds, then wash it off. Once I'm out of the shower, I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover to take off all the leftover eye makeup (including waterproof mascara!). Once that is removed, I usually rinse my face with warm water so the leftover remover residue is gone. After I finish this step, I usually let my skin sit without any product on it for a little while and then right before I go to bed, I pat the Clinique Clearing Gel on places that are still trying to clear up and I also use it as a spot treatment for places that feel as if they could start breaking out. After applying the gel, I use Pond's (old school right?) Dry Skin Cream (because my face is a desert) all over my face with the exception of where I just applied the gel. 
There you have it! My "skin routine" is fairly simple. I don't use anything too intense because I still have young skin (Like, my cheekbones haven't even made their appearance yet).

What is your skin routine?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages