Summer Bath & Body Works Haul

Hi, everyone! Instead of doing a product review today, I thought I'd show you all a few bath and body bits I picked up on vacation.
Whilst in Florida, my family and I all made a stop at the mall. We walked into Bath & Body Works and since my best friend Hannah and I are about to go looking for an apartment, I couldn't resist the great sales on candles, hand soaps, and shower gel!
I picked up the "Strawberry Hibiscus" gentle foaming hand soap, two deep cleansing hand soaps in "Malibu Sunset" and "Perfect Beach Day," the "Wild Apple Daffodil" shower gel, and two candles in "Sundress" and "Fresh Linen." All of them smell. so. good. So, if you're in Bath & Body Works and you need suggestions on soaps, shower gels, or candles, I got you!

Have any of you got in on the sales from the 4th of July weekend?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages