Florida 2014

Hi, everyone! I'm back from vacation! If you've been reading here for a little while, you'd know that every summer my family packs up the car and drives down to Florida (where we're from) to visit family. This year was no different, although there was six of us this time-we had a blast frequenting the beach and all four Disney parks! Below are some iphone photos from 6/27-7/5.
^^beach day
^^the best Greek salad from Kelsey's
^^bruschetta also from Kelsey's
^^brownie batter dip dessert platter made by my aunt
^^gary's first time at Epcot
^^maggie and I in the UK (at Epcot)
^^gary and I in Italy
^^gary and I in the UK (future home)
^^day at the pool
^^walking under the lights below Rapunzel's tower
^^standing in line to ride the mine train at Magic Kingdom

^^after waiting for 10+ years, I finally got to ride Rockin' Roller Coaster!
^^gary trying on Buzz Lightyear Mickey ears at Hollywood Studios
^^beautiful day at the beach
 
^^i captured a few memories with my polaroid camera
^^meeting my new cousin for the first time
^^beach bums
^^can't do without sparklers on the 4th
I hope you all had a great week! My regular posts will resume this week as I go back to work and get back in my little daily routine. 
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages