Weekend/3

On Friday morning, my mom, my best friend Hannah, and I trekked down to Birmingham to look for an apartment! After walking the sidewalks to find numbers to call (where I saw this pretty tree) and through a few not so good apartments, we finally found one that is perfect for us! We're so excited!

On Saturday, I went back down to Birmingham to see Gary and we ate really good food all day, stopped by Nordstrom Rack, drove to my new apartment, and went to the Vulcan Park & Museum where you can see the whole city of Birmingham. We had a great time being tourists in the city we've lived in for two years!
On Sunday after church, we got together with some friends and watched the Germany v. Argentina game. We had German flagged cakes as we ate German food while watching the game.

What did you do this weekend?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages