Weekly Favorites/2

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my weekly favorites! I hope you'll join me by linking your post below in the comment section.
This week, I loved my Pantone Radiant Orchid makeup bag from Sephora (I bought this with my Beauty Insider Points). It's perfect for throwing a few makeup bits in and putting it in your purse for touchups throughout the day. 
I kept grabbing my Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara. It seriously has the best wand I've ever tried. 
This week, I also kept reaching for my Naked 2 palette. I think that one explains itself.

What were your favorites this week?
-Carrie

[Side note: I accidentally deleted my social media handles-I'll try to have them up ASAP. Today I'm headed to Florida for vacation, so I am going to post a few sporadic posts of what I'm up to, but I won't be doing any product reviews, wednesday posts, or summer related posts! You can keep up with me via Instagram and Twitter and also Bloglovin'. Have a great weekend and week!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages