Favorite Summer Products/2


Today is part 2 of my favorite summer products! You can find part 1 here. [I will be doing product reviews on one or two of these products soon]
1. Tresemmé Dry Shampoo: This dry shampoo is perfect for your roots after a few days without washing your chlorine-stained hair.
2. Tanwise Tanning Mousse: I haven't tried too many fake tanners, but I picked this tanning mousse up because I knew I'd be inside all summer working. Let me just tell you, this stuff is awesome! It smells like coconuts and one layer will last five days. So. Awesome. (and perfect for a sun-less tan for the summer!)
3. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-In Cream: For the extremely dried out (pool water) hair, this leave-in cream is perfect to make your hair feel softer and silkier than ever.
4. Suave Moroccan Styling Oil: I talked about this oil last summer and it's still in use! This oil is perfect for giving your hair smoothness and holding down fly aways while not letting the humidity ruin your do.
5. Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser: I just bought this cleanser recently and have absolutely fallen in love with it. It dissolves all your makeup from the day while cleansing your face from the humid summer day.

What are your favorite summer products?
Let me know in the comments below!
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages