Iced Latte

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to get back into the blogging swing of things slowly, but surely since I've been on vacation and I've been staying at Gary's house since my family has been out of town. This past weekend has been non-stop busy, so forgive me for not posting as much! Today's review is on L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow. When my sister was getting her makeup done for prom, the makeup artist used the most beautiful eyeshadow on my sisters eyes. The shadow made them pop like no other. So, as I was dying to know what she used, I asked her what she used and she told me about L'Oreal's infallible shadows. The next day, I went to Target and picked up Iced Latte for around $6.99. Let's just say, it was a great investment. I love the pressed powder formulation, the color, the packaging, the lasting power, everything. It says the shadow lasts up to 24 hours, but like I've said before, I don't know of anyone who wears makeup 24 hours a day, but in my testing of this product, I can say that it does last a full 8 hours. This shadow is very easy to apply-all you need is your clean ring finger, take a swatch from the package, and blend it on your eyelid-how easy!

Have you tried L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow line?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages