Palette



Hi, everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of posts this past week-I've been out of town! (More on that later) Today I have another review for you all. I received this Sephora eyeshadow palette for Christmas and just recently pulled it out. In the past few weeks of using it, I can honestly say I have fallen in love with this palette! As you can see, it's very loved. The outside is black with glitter and when opened, it showcases 8 shades. I get the most use out of the two lightest colors on the far left, the grey, and the browns. This palette is perfect for everyday use. If you're on the go, you can throw this in your handbag and use it for touchups throughout the day. 
I think that the shade range is quite lovely-I have a thing for greys and browns. These shadows can be quite shear if you blend them out well, but they can also be quite bold as well. Without a proper eyeshadow primer, these shadows will not last all day. Although when I do use my Urban Decay primer, it lasts all day and then some. 
Have you ever tried one of Sephora's eyshadow palettes?

-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages