Vlogging

Hi, everyone! Remember last week when I said I will have some exciting news to share this week? Well, Gary and I have decided to start a YouTube channel with all of our vlogs on it. The channel went live last night! Basically, this idea started when I was watching one of my favorite bloggers/vloggers, Lily Pebbles, and I love seeing her and her boyfriend's vlogs together. I thought it was a good idea to vlog because I wanted memories that were captured on video for me and Gary to look back on. Also, I think vlogging captures something else that you can't find by reading through a computer. I want you all to know me, who I am outside of this blog, and show you a little peak into my life. [I've updated the C&G tab above with our channel also] I hope you all follow along!
You can check out our channel here!
-Carrie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages