Washi Tape


Hi, everyone! Today I wanted to talk to you all about my newest project. I recently bought an ipad keyboard and I wanted to make it cuter than just silver and white, so I made a trip to Target and bought some Scotch washi tape for a few dollars and I cut out small squares of the tape and placed them on top of the keys. (pretty sure that was a run-on sentence, but who cares) I thought it turned out pretty cute and I wanted to share it with you all. It's a really easy and fun project if you want to update the look of a boring keyboard.
By the way, it's my goal to start doing more crafty projects, so I have one that I am going to start on tomorrow afternoon and get ready to share with you. I hope you all are having a great week so far!

-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages