Revamp

Lately, I've had some really creative thoughts. Which is unusual. Usually, right before bed, maybe three times a month, I'll have a really good idea. However, recently, I've had some really good (at least I think so) ideas almost every day. So, why am I telling you this? Well, I'm going to get to work on a total blog revamp. I want to change up the look, feel, and content of this blog. Right now, this blog is mostly me rambling about products and throwing in bits of my life. Which I don't hate, but I don't want to bore you all with the same content.
I have journaled dozens of ideas for posts and blog appearances, so I really want to start implementing them. Right now, I'm struggling with making a posting schedule. I find this to be really hard because I don't know what life is going to throw at me each day, mostly because every day is different. Therefore, I'm going to just feel it out and see what I like by trial and error. I hope you all bear with me through this revamping process!

-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages