Nearly Naked


Today's product review is about Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation. I bought this from Target a little bit ago because I've been trying to find a drugstore foundation I really like so I can save my $42 Make Up For Ever foundation for longer days/special occasions ($42 on foundation adds up quickly every few months!). I picked this up for around $9-$10 in the shade 120 or Vanilla (1 Fl. Oz.). 
I have found that the best way to apply this to my face is with a damp beauty blender. It clings to drier patches, so I focus on applying moisturizer to my dry spots before applying this foundation. The foundation sinks into the skin relatively quickly. In my opinion, it's more of a light/medium coverage. It is definitely build-able. The lasting power of this product is around five hours and then it begins to break up. The finish is more of a dewy look, so I would not suggest this to you if you have oily skin. The point of this foundation is not an airbrush look, it is a "your face but better" type of foundation, so the results are expected.
Overall, it works for me. It's not outstanding, but it gets the job done especially if I only need to go out for a few hours to run errands or if I'm at work for only a few hours. 

Have you tried the Nearly Naked foundation?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages