Tattoo


Tattoo

[The opinions and views shared are my own]
I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!
Today, I wanted to share a review of Maybelline's Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24 hr. Cream Gel Shadow. This product caught my eye in the commercial that's out right now. The model wears the really bright blue color and I thought it was really cool that a color so bright could stay on for so long--"24 hours"as they say in the commercial. After I had seen the commercial quite a few times, I knew I had to try this for myself.
 I went to Target and picked up "Bad to the Bronze"for $6 and I couldn't wait to try it. The shade I bought is a very pretty brown with a tiny spark of a golden tint. To be honest, the longest I've worn it is probably 8-10 hours, but within this timeframe, it never faded--so I would say it does live up to its long-lasting name. I also really like the glass jar it's packaged in. I love how all these products are being placed in glass--the glass gives an elegant touch to the product. When applying this, you must be quick because it dries fast. However, it is really soft on the eyelids. I really really like this product! It is definitely a good long-lasting eye shadow that doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day.



Maybelline beauty product
walmart.com



-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages