Favorite Lip Products

I just want to start off saying that I'm not an expert in makeup or fashion or anything. I'm just a girl who loves trying all these great products for fun and I want to share my opinions of products with others!
Growing up, I was always a tomboy. I never carried a purse, I hated the color pink, and I spent more than half my life outdoors playing barefoot and being sweaty. Nowadays, I spend the majority of my time online shopping and taking trips to Target and spending all my money on new clothes, shoes, bags, and makeup. When I arrived home on Friday from college, I showed my mom two shirts, a bathing suit, and a bandeau I had bought. Needless to say she said I had a "shopping problem." I am not denying this accusation, nor detesting it. However, I would like the world to know that I have changed my tomboy-ish ways and I will be going to Target later today (Shh.. don't tell my mom! :)) My mom actually tried to put lipstick and lip gloss on me on numerous occasions as a kid and I would run away and freak out. Never would I have thought that I'd put it on willingly! Now I'm rambling. Anyways... I wanted to share three of my favorite lip products! Here they are:

Favorite Lip Proucts


1. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter: My roommate Hannah introduced me to this product. I absolutely love this stuff! I bought the Berry Smoothie color. Because of my lighter skin tone, I always get kind of scared when it comes to lip colors. I thought this would be too dark for me, but when I put it on it was brighter than I thought. It looks great by itself and mixed with other lighter colors.

2. Eos Lip Balm: I found Eos about a year and a half ago. Eos' lip balms are great because you don't have to twist them and you can cover both lips at the same time. I have the Summer Fruit flavor and it reminds me so much of summer (hence the name) and it doesn't leave a weird flavor on the lips which is really nice! Also, it has a refreshing scent.

3. Maybelline Color Whispers: Color whispers came out not too long ago. I picked up #55, or One Size Fits Pearl, from Target a month ago and I've used half of it already! I love this product because it not only smells good, it also gives a little bit of color to the lips with an effortless look and is very light on the lips.

Maybelline lipstick
target.com


Revlon beauty product
target.com



What are your favorite lip products?
-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages