Better than Luxury Eyeshadow Sticks

I've been in the market for eyeshadow sticks for quite a while, but have never been brave enough to spend $17+ on one. I began Googling drugstore eyeshadow sticks and stumbled upon Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Cream Eyeshadow Sticks/Crayons. Oh my gosh, you guys! These are amazing. Seriously. For just $3 each, these are such a great alternative to more pricey eyeshadow sticks. I bought 011 Bluffing, 014 Bootleg Brown, 003 Bad Girl Bronze (from left to right in the photo above). These three shades combined create the perfect smokey eye. I am so impressed with these because of their lasting power, color pay off, and blend-ability. The sticks are so creamy and you can blend them with your fingers if you're on-the-go. Once blended and let set for a few minutes, I've found that they last for at least eleven hours (I use an eyeshadow primer underneath for extra long lasting power).

Have you tried Rimmel's shadow sticks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages