TruBlend

I recently picked up Covergirl's TruBlend foundation in the shade Ivory. I was interested after seeing so many good reviews about it. Plus, I've been looking for a drugstore foundation that would be safe to wear on my sensitive skin. After testing it for a little while, I've found that I really like this foundation - it takes a bit of blending to work into the skin, but it is very build-able and feels very light on the skin. For me, it's definitely one of those foundations that I'd wear if I was having a good skin day. It gives more of a natural, "I woke up like this", "no makeup makeup" look. The coverage allows my freckles to show through, but still gives a nice coverage. I would definitely recommend this foundation, especially with the summer months quickly approaching.

Have you tried the TruBlend foundation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages