Birchbox/5

I'm back again today with another Birchbox!

February's box:
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle | Full-size, $21.95
What: Best-selling elixir that locks in color, protects from heat damage, and adds silkiness.
How: Spray generously onto damp hair before styling. Warning: Their signature scent is addictive.
My Thoughts: I was so excited to see this product in my box. Although I don't like the look of the packaging, the scent of this product is amazing! It genuinely does help detangle.

BeeKind Shampoo | Full-size, $16
What: Made with moisturizing honey extract, this cleanser leaves hair soft and shiny.
How: Work through damp hair, rinse, and follow with conditioner.
My Thoughts: Although I'm pretty stuck on the shampoo and conditioners I use, I think receiving a sample size of shampoo is great. With an upcoming spring break trip next week, this shampoo will definitely be on my packing list.

CoTZ Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40 | Full-size, $20
What: Oil-free, mineral sunscreen that bends in sheer for a matte finish.
How: Fifteen minutes before stepping outside, smooth a nickel-sized amount over face and neck.
My Thoughts: This is not one of my favorite things to receive. Because I have such fair skin, it is very difficult to find a shade of any kind of product that matches my skin. The product comes out really dark, is somewhat slippy, and then dries matte. 

Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain - Poppy| Full-size, $20
What: A long-wearing stain from the NYC-based designer that gives unbeatable moisture and shine.
How: Sweep over lips with the applicator wand. Repeat for a heavier dose of pigment.
My Thoughts: This was an interesting product in my box. I'm not usually one to wear bright lip colors, but this shade of lip stain has totally drawn me in. I am definitely going to wear this out soon.

TOCCA Crema da Mano - Cleopatra | Full-size, $10-$20
What: Loaded with natural botanicals, this grapefruit and cucumber lotion absorbs in a flash.
How: Rub generously into hands - and anywhere you need a moisture boost.
My Thoughts: As usual, I always love receiving any kind of hand lotion/cream. I use them up so quickly!

What did you receive in February's box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages