Birchbox/6

I have another Birchbox peek today! I picked out the Beauty Solutions box this month. This box is one of my favorite boxes I've received so far.
March's box:

Dear Clark Volumizing Hair Tonic| Full-size, $26
Problem: Thin, flat, or tired hair that could use a rejuvenating boost.
Solution: Spritz this formula onto roots of damp hair for added bounce, lift, and shine.
My Thoughts: I love the idea of this product! It has the nicest smell and is perfect for my thick hair that has no body at the top.

derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Creme SPF 15 | Full-size, $27.95
Problem: Dull complexion, uneven skin tone, or missing UV protection from your daily regimen.
Solution: Apply this antioxidant-rich cream with SPF each morning for smoother, more luminous skin.
My Thoughts: I also really like the idea of this product. I use a moisturizer for day and night, so this will give me a chance to try out a day cream.

Laura Geller Beauty Baked Blush-n-Brighten| Full-size, $27.50
Problem: Post-winter paleness or cheekbones that want extra oomph.
Solution: Sweep on this multihued blush and highlighter combo for a healthy, natural-looking flush.
My Thoughts: The color of this baked blush is really intimidating to me because of my fair skin. However, I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream| Full-size, $45
Problem: Undereye area showing signs of aging (and lack of sleep).
Solution: Dab on a pea-sized amount of this brightening, peptide-packaged anti-aging cream.
My Thoughts: I love eye creams, but right now this is the last thing I need in my box. I received one two boxes ago and haven't managed to even come close to finishing it.

Whish Three Whishes Body Butter - Almond | Full-size, $24
Problem: Skin that's rough, itchy, or just plain dry - and majorly in need of moisture.
Solution: Smooth this luscious, antioxidant-rich hydrator onto skin after showering.
My Thoughts: This stuff smells so good! It was one of the first things in my suitcase while packing last week.

What did you receive in March's box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages