My Everyday Look - Winter Edit

Around this time of year, my skin gets drier and lighter which results in my makeup being a bit different, but not too different. I begin by slapping on some moisturizer, buffing in Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc, cover up my spots with Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer in Fair, mix the Fit Me Concealer with Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Fair on the back of my hand and apply under my eyes. I use just a bit of Maybelline's Fit Me Powder in Ivory on my T-zone, add a bit of Rimmel Natural Bronzer underneath my cheek bones, around my face, and down my neck and then apply Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Memorable to my cheeks. I then add a tiny amount of Urban Decay's Potion Primer to my eyelids and slather on a bit of Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. Afterwards, I curl my lashes with a Revlon eyelash curler and then apply Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara. For lips, I apply Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry.

What's your winter edit everyday look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages