Birchbox/3

I have another Birchbox review today! I was so so happy when I opened this box. This month's products seem to be so much better than last month's. If you want to see October's box click here and if you want to see November's box click here

December's Birchbox:
Beauty Protector Protect & Oil | Full-size, $24.95
What: This customer-fave hair oil defends against UV rays, heat, and breakage.
How: Work 1-3 drops into damp hair, or to the ends of dry hair. Perfect for all hair types.
My Thoughts: I love hair oils and oils in general, so I was really excited to see this product in my box this month. The oil leaves my hair so soft!

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre | Full-size, $16-$28
What: A makeup artist fave, this French moisturizer heals dryness and preps skin for foundation.
How: Smooth onto face and neck.
My Thoughts: Although I haven't tried this product yet, I think it's a great addition to the box this month because of the current season and a moisturizer is always something I have on hand.

Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder & Mini Fan Brush | Full-size $37
What: Give skin a soft-focus finish with this smoothing powder and brush duo.
How: Apply makeup, then dip fan brush in powder and dust onto forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
My Thoughts: This product was also really exciting for me. I love Laura Mercier's makeup. I've never tried loose setting powder, so I can't wait to use this with the mini fan brush. It's too cute!

Vasanti Cosmetics Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil - Rose Gold | Full-size $18
What: Creamy, metallic liner that doesn't budge for up to eight hours.
How: Glide on a thin line for a gilded look, or smudge a bolder line for extra shimmer.
My Thoughts: This was a product I actually got to pick out. I've never tried a colored liner before and this rose gold one looks like so much fun.

Whish Shave Crave - Acai Grapefruit | Full-size $20
What: A shea butter-packed shaving cream in a fresh scent.
How: Apply to legs, armpits, or bikini line before you shave. 
My Thoughts: This shaving cream is another great product I received. I'm going away next week for Christmas and this is a nice travel size to take with me. 

What did you get in this month's box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages