Revlon Colorstay 24 hrs Liquid Foundation


Hi, everyone! Today I have a product review of Revlon's Colorstay 24hrs Liquid Foundation for normal/dry skin. This time around, I wanted to cut to the chase with using a different review format. So, let's jump right in!
1. As with most liquid foundations, a little bit goes a long way
2. It doesn't run. However, it's not heavy on the face
3. Although I haven't worn this foundation for 24 hours, (someone please tell me who wears makeup for 24 hrs!) I have found that it does stay on for at least 8 hours
4. It's not cake-y
5. You will need a really good makeup remover because it does stay so well. I use Neutrogena's makeup remover cleansing wipes  and have no problem at all removing this foundation
6. There is a variety of options
7. It blends well

Have you tried Revlon's new liquid foundation?
What liquid foundations do you like?

-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages