Fall Must Haves

Fall Must Haves

Because Fall is already upon us, I thought I would show you guys a few things that are necessary for Fall weather.
1. EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint: This lip balm is the best, plus the sweet mint is the perfect flavor. EOS lip balm keeps my lips from chapping and keeps them smooth. What else could you ask for in a lip balm?
2. Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion: This is one of the best smelling lotions I've ever come across. It is such a warm scent-perfect for the cooler weather!
3. Aztec sweater: I don't have one of my own yet, but I plan on buying an oversized Aztec sweater soon. It will definitely be a go-to piece because it's layer-able.
4. The Body Shops' Vanilla Body Butter Duo: I've talked about this product before, so i won't go overboard. However, this is perfect for dry skin which cooler weather brings.
5. Brown Lace Up Boots: I bought a pair of lace up boots last year from Target and I still love them. They add a little bit of toughness to an outfit and can bring a whole outfit together.
6. Pumpkin Cupcake Candle: I just bought this candle from Bath and Body Works and I am in love with it! It's such a sweet smell that encompasses Fall perfectly.
7. Skinny Jeans: A good pair of skinny jeans is perfect for boots this Fall. 

What are your Fall must haves?
Happy weekend!

-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages