Spring Goals

Hi, everyone! I'm back today with my goals for the upcoming Spring.
1. Drink lots and lots of water: I've been noticing the past few months that although I've been drinking a lot of water, I've also been drinking way too many sugary drinks. This Spring, one of my goals is to completely rid myself of drinks that contain a lot of sugar and drink twice as much water. (As I'm typing this, I'm drinking an iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks...can I start tomorrow?)
2. Read: Since my literature class demands so much reading throughout the week, I've been unable to complete the three books I'm in the middle of right now. Over spring break, my goal is to read at least one of these all the way through, and then, throughout the Spring, finish the others.
3. Work on my French: Over Thanksgiving break, I downloaded the DuoLingo app to learn French. Oh my word, I had my basic French down in less than two hours! My goal is to practice my French a little bit every day this Spring.
4. Sew: I haven't sewn in so long! This Spring, I want to sit down at my sewing machine and let my creativity work its magic.

What are your goals for Spring?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages