Midweek


Hi, everyone! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. This week is the busiest week of my semester due to spring break being next week.
Like I said before, I went home this past weekend because my sister was going to prom and I wanted to be there to help her get ready and such. The picture above is us two before she went to prom. Isn't she beautiful?
This week, I have tons and tons of things due! Added to that, I have to pack up for spring break because right after class on Thursday, I'm headed to meet my family at home and then we are headed to Indiana for my sister's volleyball tournament. Yay!
Due to my hectic schedule this week, I'm going to try to catch up on this week's blogging over the weekend.
I have a really good product to share with you, so please check back!

I hope you all are having a fantastic week!
-Carrie

P.S. Because my blogging is all over the place right now, please feel free to keep up with me on my Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr accounts for more frequent updates or just to peak inside my life, thoughts, and what inspires me. I would love to chat, meet, and get to know all of you, just send me a message on Tumblr, tweet me, or email me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages