Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush




Hi, everyone! I'm back from a long weekend in Indiana with a review for you all. 
Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush. 
I received this blush in Tarte's holiday gift set last December which I love. It came in the shade "Memorable" that is absolutely stunning. The color is great for all different colored skin tones. Unfortunately, I don't think they sell this shade anymore which makes me really sad because I wear this every day and love it. In my opinion, I think the color looks pretty scary because it looks very bright, but once set on the skin, it blends beautifully. By lasting all day, this blush lives up to its name of lasting 12 hours. Who doesn't want rosy cheeks all day? Don't be fooled by the glitter, though. Once applied to the face, the glitter in the formula is pretty much nonexistent. Even though they don't sell this shade anymore, I will definitely be purchasing another shade from Tarte. 

Have you tried a blush from Tarte?
-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages