They're Real!




Hi, everyone! Today I have a review that I'm very excited to share: Benefit's They're Real! Mascara. This review will be quite short because I have nothing but good things to say about it.
I received this little travel size mascara from Sephora for my birthday and I left it in the package for quite some time. Once I ran out of my mascara I was using at the time, (Maybelline's The Rocket) I tried this. Let me tell you, it was love.

Although I have heard a lot of talk about this mascara being clumpy, I haven't had a single issue with clumps.  This is mascara has shattered any expectations that I've had – it is by far my favorite one out there right now. This mascara is volumizing, lengthening, darkening, and it separates my lashes flawlessly. The only thing I want more of in this product is for it to be waterproof.

Have you tried Benefit's mascara?
-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages