Weekend Roundup/Summer Business Attire

I've been trying to escape all the stress from school due to the fact that I have less than 4 weeks of my Freshman year left so, I went home this past weekend. I arrived home Friday afternoon and while my sister was babysitting, my parents and I ate Steak Out (which I hadn't had in years). It was so good! Steak, salad, a baked potato, and a roll. Yum! After my sister got home, we watched Revenge until 1 a.m. If you knew my parents, you would know that they never stay up past 10 :) so, this was a great accomplishment and a fun night! On Saturday, my sister and I went shopping and then all three of us went to get pedicures. Saturday, we grilled and had friends over. Sunday, we went to church and out to lunch and then I made my trek back to Birmingham.
This upcoming week is going to be one of the busiest weeks of my college career thus far. So, I am going to leave you all with a little summer inspired business outfit.
Summer Business



Raoul peplum top
$240 - liberty.co.uk


Ted baker
$150 - houseoffraser.co.uk




Lipstick queen
barneys.com


Nail polish
essie.com



I hope you all have a great week!
-Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages