Week In Review

This past week has been so fun and unplanned.
On Tuesday Gary and I had our three year dating anniversary. We went to Whole Foods to celebrate. I know, classy isn't it? We had never been to a Whole Foods until a few weeks ago when we discovered it and were amazed. Below are a few pictures of Tuesday:





On Thursday, Gary and I went to a Parachute concert and were front row! It was so exciting because we have seen them before about a year ago and we were dying to see them again, but they've been touring with Andy Grammer (who we've also met and seen) at sold out concerts so, this was so fun! Below are a few pictures of Thursday:










On Friday, Gary and I went home after I worked and we had dinner at my house, and then early Saturday morning around 7a.m., we trekked to Georgia with Gary's dad to get Gary his new car. We arrived at the Volkswagen dealership around 12 p.m. Alabama time. We then proceeded through all the steps of buying and financing a car (by we I mean Gary and his dad-I just sat there and watched :)) and finished around 3 p.m. and then drove to Wendy's for a quick lunch. After we had been on the road for an hour and a half, I decided I needed to change my clothes. So, we made a quick stop, got back on the road and made it to Chuy's just in time to get a seat for 7. We had to wait over an hour and then we celebrated my roommate Hannah's birthday! Below are a few pictures from Saturday:





To say the least, this past week was a blast. I absolutely love being busy and spending my time with sweet friends and family. This upcoming week is my last three days of my freshman year in college! I am beyond excited to be done with my first year as a college student. This final week of classes means I have a paper, project, and one exam. Next week I have two finals and then I move out Friday the 10th! I'll keep you posted!
I hope everyone has a great week!
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages