If I could only have 4 makeup brushes


While using my hands to apply makeup is very low-cost, I have found that using even my clean fingers is not always the best alternative when it comes to my sensitive skin. For a while now, I've been using quite a few different fuss-free brushes to apply makeup on a daily basis. However, there are four that stick out.
Base: foundation - Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Being very affordable, this brush is my go-to foundation brush. It helps to smoothly buff in foundation and is very versatile in use.
Base: concealer - Real Techniques Detailer Brush. This brush is also very affordable, like all Real Techniques, and is perfect for getting small imperfections covered.
Eyes: shadow - Sephora Precision Shadow Brush. This brush is the best eyeshadow brush I have used thus far. It can get into the corner of the eye and all over the lid cleanly.
Eyes: shadow - Sephora Blending Shadow Brush. This brush is the perfect blending brush. Slightly fluffy, this brush does a great job of blending all shadows out.

What makeup brushes can you not live without?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages