Hair Care

After reading quite a few posts about how other bloggers work with their hair, I thought I could put a post together about what products I use in my hair.
For starters, my routine is very simple. I'm in college and don't have a lot of extra money to spend on expensive hair products so I tend to stick with the bare minimum. Also, I only wash my hair twice a week (didn't mean to gross you out there).
I use Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Macadamia Oil and White Orchid Shampoo and Conditioner. I only use conditioner in the bottom half of my hair and wash it out at the very end of the shower.
After I'm done in the shower, I towel dry it, brush through it, and then spritz It's a 10 plus Keratin in my hair then towel it again and then run my fingers through my hair.
The morning after I wash my hair, I style it with my CHI straightener and then run through my hair  with Suave Moroccan Oil.
If my hair starts to feel a little limp and dried out but I'm not ready to wash it, I usually apply Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream, focusing on the bottom half of my hair. This product leaves my hair smooth and shiny.
Once I notice my hair is getting a bit oily and I'm not ready to wash it, I use Tresemme's Dry Shampoo. I absolutely love this stuff. It seriously gets my hair through the week!

What is your hair care routine?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages